Is the term ‘Make-up’ similar to ‘Making-up’? Well, No, not at all! Making up is always extra, but make-up should
never be that! Makeup is usually done to highlight the god gifted beautiful features on a girl’s face, when
overdone, brings along negative attention which shouldn’t be the case ! Go lighter, go prettier is what it should
Here are a few tips on make-up for a pretty girl out there who is not very familiar with this process:
1) Eye-Liner– Putting a thick eyeliner could ruin the other facial features and can give out a loud look if
paired up with a dark eyeshadow or kajal. A thin and winged eyeliner would be the best combination to
carry out along with either of the lighter or darker shades of eye shadows and lipsticks.
2) Lipstick– A Lipstick shade usually depends upon the time of the day – should be lighter in the day and
could be loud or dark when you go out in the evening! Wine and Red shades suit best with the wine dines!
3) Mascara– Mascara should be used to define eyelashes cleanly then putting multiple layers to
give out loud negative attention especially when paired up with dark shade eye shadows.
4) Foundation– Should always suit the skin type, when oily, a dry or a powdery finished foundation would be
perfect and if you have a dry skin type, a matte liquid one would be suitable. Also, the skin color has had
to be matched with the foundation, rather than portraying to be extra white or darker in front of other
5) Primer– Primer is suggested to be used before makeup always, as it gives a moisturizing effect under the
makeup so the skin pores are not absorbing the make-up chemicals and also, the makeup is fixed in case
of a long day. Avoiding this pre-appliance might lead to make-up falling off, or uneven spotting on the
6) Blush– A blush is often used to enhance the cheekbone, a tone of pink could be used in case of lighter
skin, and a tinge of brown/beige could be used in case of a darker skin tone
7) Contour Kit– A contour kit is always an option for girls who have a chubby face to define the nose,
cheekbone and also the jawline; some people also contour their legs, cliff, and arms but that isn’t
suggested much for beginners!
Remember, Makeup is meant to enhance your natural beauty – don’t over do it! Stay healthy and use the right beauty products that are natural and perfect for glowing skin.