- BENEFITS: Essential Bathing Tool: Dry Brushing should be an integral part of your bathing routine, it not only gives a Smoother & Softer skin, but also Removes Dead Skin, Clears Clogged Pores, Improves Blood Circulation, Significantly reduces Cellulite & Promotes Tighter Skin. Both men and women should brush their body before shower.
- FEATURES: 100 Percent Natural Bore Bristles – Sacred Salts body brush is made from 100percent Natural Bristles, these bristles are excellent for both cleansing and gentle exfoliation, the light wood finish enhances the beauty and natural quality of the brush.
- HANDLE: Two brushes in one – Natural bristles for dry / wet brushing and massaging nubs for cellulite treatments. Nubby Bristles of the bath brush are engineered to provide the perfect anti cellulite massage. The broad nubs gently knead cellulite-prone areas, helping in stimulating the metabolism of fat. The handle comes with a rope around it for the grip while brushing. Brush Length: 16 Inches Long.
- DIRECTIONS OF USE: Begin brushing by starting at your feet and moving in long sweeping motions toward your heart. Always brush toward your heart. Brush several times in each area, overlapping as you go. Take care as you brush over more sensitive areas. Once you’ve brushed your entire body, take a shower. After the shower, pat dry skin and apply natural fruit oil like coconut oil or a good moisturizer. Dry skin brushing unclogs pores & helps your skin absorb more nutrients, promotes healthy skin.
- DISCLAIMER: Remember to clean the brush with a natural soap and water once a week. Try to keep the Wooden Handle dry to maintain its sheen, pat the bristles with a towel to remove excess water. NOTE: These are Natural Boar Bristles and have a tendency of falling out at the early stage of usage. Do not pull the bristles.